A downloadable copy of this resume can be source from here: Download
Proven communication and content creation specialist with a passion for digital media. Experience working in TV, print and radio journalism, writing web content, social media management and internal communication management, An extensive education in communication and journalism has resulted in a desire to join an innovative, goal-oriented team with a strong growth track to help further my skills.
BT Financial Group | Sales Specialist
- Specialised in new business acquisition for general home and contents, motor vehicle and travel insurance products. I worked as part of a specialist team acting as a first contact for new clients and banking referrals – offering backup services to the retention and policy services teams.
- Educated customers about product options to exceed their expectations.
- Connected with customers to determine purchasing needs, directed them to appropriate options, and recommended additional products.
- Watched for, recognised, and prevented security risks and fraud.
- Coordinated staff training programs, ensuring servicing staff were well prepared to succeed in their positions and acted on sales opportunities.
Fairfax Regional Media| Journalist
- Employed as a regional Journalist for Fairfax Regional Media, I worked as part of a skilled team of local reporters who developed multimedia content with a digital-first strategy. I helped shift the ways the Northern Argus and Barossa Herald delivered stories digitally, deploying live and edited video, social media surveys and polls, and a digital engagement plan.
- Contributed news, editorials, and features while consistently meeting hard deadlines.
- Covered diverse topics, including topics such a breaking news, sports, lifestyle, politics and business, as a general assignment reporter.
- Edited stories to accommodate AP style for national publishing.
- Improved the social media engagement and content range.
- Produced live video coverage of news and local events.
- Managed social and digital media platforms.
Freedom Furniture | Warehouse Assistant
- Supported the Heckerville store with warehouse upkeep and provided assistance with managing stock.
- Fulfilled orders and reported incoming and outgoing inventory to upper management.
Aforozis Enterprises PTY LTD | Cashier / Manager
- Accepted and processed customer payments in cash and credit card, checking for validity.
- Acknowledged customer issues and resolved their problems quickly and efficiently.
- Effectively communicated with other employees and upper management to ensure complete care of customers.
- Managed store maintenance and upkeep.
- Stock and inventory management, and staff shift scheduling.
University of South Australia | Graduate Diploma in Communication (Public Relations)
- GPA: 5.61
University of South Australia | Bachelor of Journalism
- GPA: 5.5
University of South Australia | Diploma of the Arts
- GPA: 5.1
TAFE SA – Adelaide Campus | Certificate 4 in screen
- A intensive course where students acquire knowledge and skills so they can pursue employment in Film and Television with specialised, technical or managerial competencies, in order to plan, carry out and evaluate your work or the work of a team in the film, television and digital media industries.
- Video Production
- Digital Photojournalism
- Blog and internal communication writing
- Social media management
- Website management
- Strong creative vision
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Fluent understanding of seo and ux
- Adaptable to changing situations
- Proficiency in adobe creative suite
- Digital design and creation (including webdesign)
- Public relation planning
- Documentation and reporting
- Use digital analytics tools